The next Creatives in Animation Network event is on Monday 13th April, thanks to Roasted Brown Cafe whose space we will be inhabiting within the Filmbase building on Curved St, Dublin 2. It starts at seven, ends at nine and is the first for 2015.
Looking forward to seeing old faces and new -- let me know if you're coming along so I can keep an eye on numbers.
If you want to know more about the group, have a look at the dedicated page on this blog: Creatives in Animation Network. You can also find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London
Monday, 30 March 2015
Tuesday, 10 March 2015
Not sure how much I can say right now but it is beginning!
|Okay, Martin Curly, our (can I say that?) camera man is looking very happy indeed but producer Peter Bodie looks as if he can't understand whey he's not being filmed too.... |
Speech bubbles/ captions please...