- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London
Friday, 24 November 2017
Thursday, 16 November 2017
From the bus last night, on my way into town, I spotted Dad's Red Dress in the window of Books Upstairs. In fantastic company too, with Adrian Mole and Harry Potter, sharing shelf-space with Anton Chekhov, Angela Carter and José Saramango. Happy days!
Friday, 3 November 2017
Wednesday, 1 November 2017
|The coolest cover, designed by Aoife Henkes.|
Hoping to have it on the shelves by mid-November! Can hardly wait now. Dad's Red Dress has been feeling lonely!
Here's the blurb from the back page of The Angelica Touch, just to whet your appetite:
Angelica, 14, has reached three conclusions. Firstly, her mother Molly, who manages a rundown hotel on the wild Drisogue peninsula in Donegal, is desperately lonely. (She's not.)
Secondly, it’s entirely her fault that Molly is still single. (It might be.)
Thirdly, since she can hardly have a boyfriend of her own if Number 2 is true, it’s up to her to find her mother a man. (It really isn't.)
Given her natural gift for matchmaking, Angelica’s solution is to develop a dating website for her mum. With the questions devised by Angelica and best friend, Grace, what could possibly go wrong?