After a few weeks of negatives, a glowing report back from a UK producer on that script I wrestled with earlier this year, Monkey Puzzle Tree:
“It’s lovely; really, really lovely. It was a delight to read. The difference between this and your last draft is stunning. I thought, ‘My God! This is the writer I know’. It’s huge. The changes are so strong – it’s grown leaps and bounds --it was really exciting to read... . You should be thrilled with it. It’s so nice when you’ve done two hours of something and thought, that was a fantastic use of my time. You’ve made my week. I cried. I laughed.”
See, it is possible!
Now to get it made!!
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London