...The awards night organised by the Irish Playwrights & Screenwriters Guild to celebrate Irish writers is on May 10th in The Sugar Club and the more of us can make it, the better the night will be.
It's always a good night, a chance to catch up with fellow writers and dress up just a little... (The dress code is Writers' Chic... You can see what this is in photos from last year on the Guild website. I MUST learn not to kick my leg up and across photos. It just doesn't look as smooth as it feels at that late stage of the night when photos seem to be taken!) )
Anyway, tickets are 15 euro for members and 25 for those who haven't yet paid subs this year...More details are at http://script.ie/zebbies/z2012/ztickets/
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London