Trying to get numerous projects into development is like treading through very thick treacle on an escalator going backwards that keeps turning into a downwards escalator with broken suspension...
I may lose a lot of shoes, heaps of sleep/ dignity/ sanity but if any of them get into production - isn't that the ultimate goal? or, better still, get produced WONDERFULLY WELL TO INTERNATIONAL ACCLAIM! - , it'll be well worthwhile!
(And yes, I AM lousy at writing subject headings for blogs!)
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London