Trying to get numerous projects into development is like treading through very thick treacle on an escalator going backwards that keeps turning into a downwards escalator with broken suspension...
I may lose a lot of shoes, heaps of sleep/ dignity/ sanity but if any of them get into production - isn't that the ultimate goal? or, better still, get produced WONDERFULLY WELL TO INTERNATIONAL ACCLAIM! - , it'll be well worthwhile!
(And yes, I AM lousy at writing subject headings for blogs!)
- HOME PAGE
- Dad's Red Dress... on Amazon and in its first bookshop
- THEATRE CREDITS
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- WULFIE....the series
- WULFIE ANIMATION Ltd
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- THE PERFECT MAN
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- SALT ON OUR SKIN
- MONKEY PUZZLE TREE
- BY MR FARQUHAR - stage play
- CANDLEMIST... the journey of my new book
- FRIED EGGS - London April 2017, Galway June 2016, Dublin August 2015
- FUR DOESN'T HURT
- All Thumbs/ Feb 29- March 12 2016