Just heard today that PIGPEN made it into the semi-finals of the Screenwriting Goldmine Awards!
I've only ever once had another feature in the semi-finals - PIA, in the Bluecat Screenplay Competition 2011 - but now I remember why, sometimes, it's good to enter competitions... but mostly, I love having (i.e. really, really NEED) a deadline and try not to hope for too much after that!
Mind you, for every script/ novel/ play that makes it onto any short-list, I can guarantee you that there are ten that haven't so I shall have myself a little glass of wine tonight and hoot quietly and happily to myself like a little owl.
Congrats too to everyone else on the list and to all those who were in the quarter finals with me.
- HOME PAGE
- Dad's Red Dress... on Amazon and in its first bookshop
- THEATRE CREDITS
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- WULFIE....the series
- WULFIE ANIMATION Ltd
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- THE PERFECT MAN
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- SALT ON OUR SKIN
- MONKEY PUZZLE TREE
- BY MR FARQUHAR - stage play
- CANDLEMIST... the journey of my new book
- FRIED EGGS - London April 2017, Galway June 2016, Dublin August 2015
- FUR DOESN'T HURT
- All Thumbs/ Feb 29- March 12 2016