Just heard today that PIGPEN made it into the semi-finals of the Screenwriting Goldmine Awards!
I've only ever once had another feature in the semi-finals - PIA, in the Bluecat Screenplay Competition 2011 - but now I remember why, sometimes, it's good to enter competitions... but mostly, I love having (i.e. really, really NEED) a deadline and try not to hope for too much after that!
Mind you, for every script/ novel/ play that makes it onto any short-list, I can guarantee you that there are ten that haven't so I shall have myself a little glass of wine tonight and hoot quietly and happily to myself like a little owl.
Congrats too to everyone else on the list and to all those who were in the quarter finals with me.
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London