Tuesday 12 June 2012

How to Write & Sell A Feature in 6 Months...

Interesting article, if a little heavy on the 'you have six months to live' aspect that I'd be too superstitious to use in case I made it come true. And if I had only six months, my bucket list would be other stuff... but...

Basically, Carson Reeves says that if you can convince yourself that you have only six months left, you can write a commercial script that you feel passionate about and that you will sell... Mind you, not living in LA might be a disadvantage when it comes to making all the phone calls he suggests (around 200) but still, the principle and the meat of the article are stimulating...
http://scriptshadow.blogspot.ie/2011/11/article-how-to-sell-script-in-six.html

Let me know what you think!

Do you have other methods to achieve the same goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment