Sometimes, a good quote can help nudge you out of a writer's procrastination - the sort that threatens to become a block and all through which you actually know that you really, truly want to write but just can't seem to do it. Yet.
Happy the man, and happy he alone,
He who calls today his own,
He who, secure within, can say
Tomorrow do thay worst,
For I have lived today.
- John Drydon
Please add your own; like a miniature writing exercise!
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London