On September 26th a group of enterprising and talented actors are getting together to read through the feature-length pilot script for my series ARCHANGEL at the Irish Rep Theatre in Manhattan.
It's called The Changling. Over the years it was shortlisted for the Tony Doyle Bursary by BBC NI, it was being considered for production by first ITV and then the BBC. There is a director who has wanted to do it for years, at least one producer who loves the socks off it; another director who gave great advice but I couldn't really shrink it down to fit RTE's Storyland pitch.
Thing is, I love the characters and the world; there's a detailed treatment of the whole shebang that I think, mostly, works... but I wrote it in 2003. I have no idea how it will sound in 2011. So, it's exhilarating and slightly nerve-wracking and I am so curious to see how it goes...
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London