Just added a page with some of the tips handed out by Gill Dennis, the scriptwriter of Walk The Line, who worked on Apocalypse now, who has a long and esteemed history as a screenwriter, tutor and mentor in the film industry...
Thought they might be of use.
Also, typing them up has reminded me of the very many useful notes within each tip... Makes me want to start all over on so many scripts, sob!
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London