Antoinette Duffy has come on board as director of my short play, Salt on Our Skin! Thrilled to be working with her. We're hoping to run auditions for the one-woman show soon, hopefully during the week of 17th December if anyone's interested.
Eve is mid 20s, trying to explain to her lover that she is losing her sight. It's a love letter, evocative, lyrical, very visual... Let me know and I can send you some sample pages to see if it would be something you'd like to do.
Salt on our Skin will be on during the Collaborations 13 Festival in March 25-Feb 9th 2013 in The Boys School, Smock Alley; a festival organised by the Jack Burdell Experience theatre company.
- HOME PAGE
- Dad's Red Dress... on Amazon and in its first bookshop
- THEATRE CREDITS
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- WULFIE....the series
- WULFIE ANIMATION Ltd
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- THE PERFECT MAN
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- SALT ON OUR SKIN
- MONKEY PUZZLE TREE
- BY MR FARQUHAR - stage play
- CANDLEMIST... the journey of my new book
- FRIED EGGS - London April 2017, Galway June 2016, Dublin August 2015
- FUR DOESN'T HURT
- All Thumbs/ Feb 29- March 12 2016