Antoinette Duffy has come on board as director of my short play, Salt on Our Skin! Thrilled to be working with her. We're hoping to run auditions for the one-woman show soon, hopefully during the week of 17th December if anyone's interested.
Eve is mid 20s, trying to explain to her lover that she is losing her sight. It's a love letter, evocative, lyrical, very visual... Let me know and I can send you some sample pages to see if it would be something you'd like to do.
Salt on our Skin will be on during the Collaborations 13 Festival in March 25-Feb 9th 2013 in The Boys School, Smock Alley; a festival organised by the Jack Burdell Experience theatre company.
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London