A big THANK YOU to the cast (Gail Brady, Patrick Bridgeman, Diana O'Connor, Noel Aungier, Rob Harrington, John Smyth and Joe McKinney) who put so much effort and talent into bringing my play Tasty Morsels alive at the reading in the Attic Studio last Tuesday night.
It was a great experience and exactly what I needed to work out what was working (the characters, phew) and what didn't and then to have the benefit of all the feedback from cast and audience alike --
I have options now to play with that I might not have thought of on my own, ideas to consider which are already sparking other ideas, a clearer idea of what my brain meant when it told me something wasn't working
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London