A big THANK YOU to the cast (Gail Brady, Patrick Bridgeman, Diana O'Connor, Noel Aungier, Rob Harrington, John Smyth and Joe McKinney) who put so much effort and talent into bringing my play Tasty Morsels alive at the reading in the Attic Studio last Tuesday night.
It was a great experience and exactly what I needed to work out what was working (the characters, phew) and what didn't and then to have the benefit of all the feedback from cast and audience alike --
I have options now to play with that I might not have thought of on my own, ideas to consider which are already sparking other ideas, a clearer idea of what my brain meant when it told me something wasn't working
- HOME PAGE
- Dad's Red Dress... on Amazon and in its first bookshop
- THEATRE CREDITS
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- WULFIE....the series
- WULFIE ANIMATION Ltd
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- THE PERFECT MAN
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- SALT ON OUR SKIN
- MONKEY PUZZLE TREE
- BY MR FARQUHAR - stage play
- CANDLEMIST... the journey of my new book
- FRIED EGGS - London April 2017, Galway June 2016, Dublin August 2015
- FUR DOESN'T HURT
- All Thumbs/ Feb 29- March 12 2016