"I write to give myself strength -- I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of...." - Joss Whedon, writer of Buffy, Angel, Roseanne...
So... I'd like to invite all the writers I know to come up with a quote that explains to them why they write! Maybe afavourite quote that motivates them or reminds them why they keep doing something that is quite possibly insane!
To get rid of the constant question of what his work was about, Harold Pinter once said it was 'the weasel under the cocktail cabinet' -- and then found himself plagued by analyses of what this actually meant and questions asking him to explain... when it meant nothing at all.
- HOME PAGE
- Dad's Red Dress... on Amazon and in its first bookshop
- THEATRE CREDITS
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- WULFIE....the series
- WULFIE ANIMATION Ltd
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- THE PERFECT MAN
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- SALT ON OUR SKIN
- MONKEY PUZZLE TREE
- BY MR FARQUHAR - stage play
- CANDLEMIST... the journey of my new book
- FRIED EGGS - London April 2017, Galway June 2016, Dublin August 2015
- FUR DOESN'T HURT
- All Thumbs/ Feb 29- March 12 2016