Happy Rabbie Burns' Night everyone.
I dare you to print out one of his poems and make everyone you share a meal with tonight recite a verse in turn. Much whiskey permitted for older participants! (It helps!)
To get you started, the first verse of To a Mouse, written in 1785 when he was 26.
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie,
O, what a panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty
Wi bickering brattle!
I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee,
Wi' murdering pattle.
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London