Where have I been hiding? I've never come across either of these phrases in relation to scripts so I did a bit of a trawl and apparently, between them, they are exactly what everyone wants in a script:
Four quadrant: a movie that appeals to all four main demographic groups — young and old, male and female;
Tentpole : a film that ‘supports’ the other films on a studio’s slate financially and will be an almost guaranteed success;
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London