We have the dates for my new one-act play, SALT ON OUR SKIN - Feb 26th, Feb 28th and March 2nd at 6pm. Hope some of you can make it along!
Tickets are 12/10 euro and for that you get Salt and two other shows - High Five, Danny O'C from Risky Proximity Players and A Portrait of the Artist as a Younger Woman by Sarah Kinlan.
An hour of entertainment and talent and all of it new!
The venue is Smock Alley, The Boy's School- a really interesting space for any of you who haven't been there yet - and is part of the Collaborations 13 Festival run by the Jack Burdell Experience theatre company.
Rehearsals are underway in various venues around Dublin, with Aoife Moore diving into the role and director Antoinette Duffy exploring the text with her. I think interesting things are happening... Magic, maybe?!
Booking can be made through the Smock Alley box office at 01 6770014 or at their website www.smockalley.com. Just scan down to the date on which you want to come along and see Salt and the play will be waiting for you, with baited breath, trying not to get too excited until she knows you can come along!
And let's go for drinkies afterwards!
- HOME PAGE
- Dad's Red Dress... on Amazon and in its first bookshop
- THEATRE CREDITS
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- WULFIE....the series
- WULFIE ANIMATION Ltd
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- THE PERFECT MAN
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- SALT ON OUR SKIN
- MONKEY PUZZLE TREE
- BY MR FARQUHAR - stage play
- CANDLEMIST... the journey of my new book
- FRIED EGGS - London April 2017, Galway June 2016, Dublin August 2015
- FUR DOESN'T HURT
- All Thumbs/ Feb 29- March 12 2016