In seven days time, my play Fried Eggs, starring Karen Connell is on in London at the wonderful Union Theatre, Southwark on April 3rd and 10th. !
After selling out at its premiere in Theatre Upstairs in 2015, the play toured in 2016 to Galway (at the Town Hall Theatre and Aras Eanna Arts Centre on Inis Oirr) as a co-production with Feilim O'hAoilain and later at Westport Arts Festival.
Some of the feedback from the Dublin premiere (2015) and the 2016 tour:
As a piece of writing, as a piece of theatre it is absolutely wonderful... Very powerful and beautiful play. I really loved it.... Bridget Jones meets Shirley Valentine meets Nuts. Very funny... Lingers magically in my memory bank... An amazing show! The script and the performance were both outstanding! Loved it... The play was amazing! Still working it out in my head! ... V powerful piece....Captivating performance...A brilliant piece of work...We wanted more of both Lulu and Eloise!
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London