In the words of one of the greatest: If 'tis done when 'tis done, then 'twere well it were done quickly.
Nine days, 56,000 words, 26 chapters edited, plus a prologue and an epilogue.
And look, it's still daylight!
Rewriting is a strange beast. Some writers love it; most writers love to have done it but it's never an easy or especially comfortable process. It can be wonderfully energising or utterly deflating but when a chapter or a scene that hadn't worked suddenly comes together, it's worth all the effort.
But it is soooooooooo nice to have finished.
I want to start something new!!
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London