Saw the first full run through on Sunday and now I can truly say, COME TO THIS SHOW!! It is worth seeing, hearing, feeling!
Three nights only @ 6pm
Tuesday 26th Feb
Thursday 28th Feb
Saturday 2nd March
Where is it on?
In the wonderful, newest-yet-oldest theatre in town....
SMOCK ALLEY THEATRE - The Boys' School, 7 Lower Exchange Street, Temple Bar
(Directions here: http://smockalley.com/find_us/)
Salt on Our Skin is part of the Collaborations Festival run by the Jack Burdell Experience theatre company - 28 shows over two weeks; tons of other wonderful shows to see...
Tickets are available from these sites:
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London