Saw the first full run through on Sunday and now I can truly say, COME TO THIS SHOW!! It is worth seeing, hearing, feeling!
Three nights only @ 6pm
Tuesday 26th Feb
Thursday 28th Feb
Saturday 2nd March
Where is it on?
In the wonderful, newest-yet-oldest theatre in town....
SMOCK ALLEY THEATRE - The Boys' School, 7 Lower Exchange Street, Temple Bar
(Directions here: http://smockalley.com/find_us/)
Salt on Our Skin is part of the Collaborations Festival run by the Jack Burdell Experience theatre company - 28 shows over two weeks; tons of other wonderful shows to see...
Tickets are available from these sites:
- HOME PAGE
- Dad's Red Dress... on Amazon and in its first bookshop
- THEATRE CREDITS
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- WULFIE....the series
- WULFIE ANIMATION Ltd
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- THE PERFECT MAN
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- SALT ON OUR SKIN
- MONKEY PUZZLE TREE
- BY MR FARQUHAR - stage play
- CANDLEMIST... the journey of my new book
- FRIED EGGS - London April 2017, Galway June 2016, Dublin August 2015
- FUR DOESN'T HURT
- All Thumbs/ Feb 29- March 12 2016