I've been asked to join the panel at this Character Design and Development event in the IFI on March 9th - looks like an interesting day....
The event is tying in with the release of Sam Raimi's Oz The Great and the Powerful, and is being run in conjunction with the Irish School of Animation. It will be looking at character design and development in live action, animations, hybrid features and TV shows.
First up is a masterclass with Troy Saliba (Anastasia, Titan A.E., Oz The Great and the Powerful), with a panel discussion after lunch comprising representatives from animation, filmmaking and screenwriting will consider characters they have created/designed and/or developed from idea through to realisation. Panellists will include Jason Tammemagi (Geronimo Productions), Bronagh OHanlon (Brown Bag), Nicky Gogan (Still Films), Paul Bolger (Pillarstone Productions), Lindsay Jane Sedgwick (writer and tutor), Ciaran Foy (Citadel) and Gareth Lee (Irish School of Animation).
PS: The IFI are giving away FREE 'plus one' tickets to the screening of Oz The Great and the Powerful to the first 40 people who book the event!
- HOME PAGE
- Dad's Red Dress... on Amazon and in its first bookshop
- THEATRE CREDITS
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- WULFIE....the series
- WULFIE ANIMATION Ltd
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- THE PERFECT MAN
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- SALT ON OUR SKIN
- MONKEY PUZZLE TREE
- BY MR FARQUHAR - stage play
- CANDLEMIST... the journey of my new book
- FRIED EGGS - London April 2017, Galway June 2016, Dublin August 2015
- FUR DOESN'T HURT
- All Thumbs/ Feb 29- March 12 2016