I've set up a Facebook page to make it easier to check the dates, details for booking etc. The Boy's School space in Smock Alley Theatre is a really interesting one but with limited seating.
The work being done in rehearsals is pretty stimulating and fun - though I think the word "challenging" was used by our actress, Aoife Moore! It's not an easy script to learn - but hopefully a great one to witness coming alive on stage.
We're all half in love with the play so we'd love you to come and see it if you can!
This is the facebook events page: https://www.facebook.com/events/422903304453674/?fref=ts
You can also find it by putting Salt on Our Skin into the search engine. Hope to see some of you there!! Make sure you say hello afterwards.
ANYWAY, the details....
EVENT: Salt on Our Skin - a new play by me is on in Smock Alley Theatre - The Boy's School @6pm on 26th and 28th Feb and March 2nd. Salt will be followed by another new show - 'A Portrait of the Artist as a Youngish Woman' by Sarah Kinlen. The one hour compilation is part of Collaborations 13.
Collaborations 13 is the exciting, innovating and hyperactive brainchild of the Jack Burdell Experience theatre company.
...Linked by the desire to create magical theatrical experiences!
DATES FOR SALT ON OUR SKIN: Feb 26 & 28 + Mar 2nd @ 6pm in Smock Alley Theatre - The Boy's School, 7 Lower Exchange Street, Temple Bar, D8.
BOOKING: is via
2. www.smockalley.com - look up Collaborations and the booking page will pop up (http://sa1.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/EventSearch?presenter=TLSMOCKALLEY).
Hope to see you there!
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London