Fantastic performance by Aoife Moore as Eve in Salt on Our Skin for the opening night last night! "Mesmerising" was one comment I overheard! (Yeah, I was seriously chuffed!) Only two performance left - Thursday 26th and Sat 2nd of March @6pm in Smock Alley Theatre.
A brilliant show by Sarah Kinlen - Portrait of the Artist as a Youngish Woman - is the second work of theatre in the hour of theatre with Salt and absolutely worth seeing!
Some feeddback for Salt and Aoife:
"Wonderful" - ES, Terenure.
"I went last night really good play and acting, truly moving and puts a unique perspective on vision, love and how we relate and communicate difficult issues. Moving theatre it works really well in the space" – DC, Clontarf
- HOME PAGE
- MY WRITING CREDITS, TO DATE
- MY BOOKS: Dad's Red Dress and others
- Dad's Red Dress
- TEACHING/ CONSULTANCY CREDITS
- DAVID MAMET - ON TV WRITING
- BARZAKH - enjoying the Festival Circuit
- GILL DENNIS - TIPS FROM A MASTER
- WULFIE....the series
- PUNKY... International Award Winner!
- CREATIVES IN ANIMATION NETWORK
- ALL THUMBS: "Weird, creepy, hilarious..."
- THEATRE CREDITS
- GAMES/ APPS.... An exciting new writing field!
- FRIED EGGS; Dublin, Galway, London